Sunday, September 16, 2007

Look at those beady eyes...Evil.


So, what the HELL is THIS?! We have an anomaly here--an ALL BLACK squirrel. Darn thing lives someplace right near our apartment. When I first told Holly about it she didn't belive me. But NOW who is crazy?! HUH?! WHO?!

I'm thinking about setting some squirrel traps out in the yard to trap it so we can sacrifice it in the pale moon light on Halloween. Apparently we have a special service that the seminarians do on All Hallows Eve in the seminary cemetery...

I'll let you all know how it goes. Personally, I'm not sure I'm pro-squirrel anyway. One less all-black (read: evil) rodent in the world might not be a bad thing. Hey, if this whole Man-of-God thing doesn't work out there might be a promising career for me in rodent removal and sacrifice.

Who knows.

No comments: