Wednesday, October 31, 2007

COMING SOON! New blog updates!

READ about Kate's Wedding
SEE pictures of the awesomeness that is our Pumpkin Carving Ability
IMAGINE how amazing the updates will be once I get off my rear end and post them
TELL others how you laughed until you tinkled
VIOLENTLY proclaim your steadfast allegiance to reading this blog often
SUSPICIOUSLY bookmark this page for future reading pleasure

Thanks to both of you that read this blog on a regular basis. I appreciate it. Matthew

2 comments:

pastoralice said...

I'm ready for all of that and more! Your blog was bookmarked from its inception, I knew it while still in the womb, as it were. Um, yeah.

Mama said...

This seems like an appropriate time to admit that I read your blog whenever I need to laugh. I mean, BIG TIME laughs.

My favorite this time is Mt. Vernon (or is it Monticello?). Esp. the milkmaids. My thought about them is, they're bored. Or maybe resting up for their next opportunity at the butcher knife.

You NEED to create, don't you. Know that for what it's worth, I understand that, and will always be here to connect with you through your creations.

love you.

P.S. Give Mitch my love (yeah, right).